Sweet on Trader Joe's: Our 5-Star Reviews (so far)

We had a request for a list of our favorite Trader Joe's goodies. It's been a while since we last did a round-up.
30 of the best desserts and sweets to buy at trader joe's
There are some seasonal items on this list...I've been scanning the aisles lately for the first signs of pumpkin. No sightings, yet. ;)

Here you go...our double 5-star reviewed Trader Joe's desserts and sweet treats:
{click the links to read our full reviews}


I now know what I'll be doing today....heading to Trader Joe's. I'd forgotten about a lot of these! 

30 of the best trader joe's sweets and treats
[note: We have no affiliation with Trader Joe's. I'm sure they have never read this blog and have no idea who we are. Hey, we like being incognito, although we never wear sunglasses indoors. ;)]

Read all of our Trader Joe's sweet treats and dessert reviews

SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig