40th birthday frogs!

Earlier this week, I got to make a totally new cookie design...40th birthday frogs. A fellow volunteer at the food pantry ordered these for her sister's 40th birthday party.
frogs 40 white
Her sister loves frogs and she wanted frogs (with eyelashes) in green and brown. Really I think anything with eyelashes is cute. Remember these cookies?
frogs 40 close
She told me her sister didn't want the number "40" anywhere at the party, so in true little sister fashion, she asked me to put a 40 on each of the cookies! ;) I loved that!

I tried to make the cookies as close to the color green on the ribbon she supplied as possible. I used a combination of Avocado Green and Lemon Yellow in my royal icing, both from AmeriColor.
frogs 40 bagged
Here's hoping the cookies hopped safely to Washington DC and that we are forgiven for the "40" on the frogs! :)

Looking for more birthday cookie ideas? How about these:
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig