A cookie full of posies...

Photobucket
My girlfriend Terri is having a birthday today...and her sweet mom ordered cookies for her! :)

She ordered these:
pink cakes and daisies
But then emailed and told me to do whatever I wanted.

I still wanted to make the pink birthday cakes...they are some of my favorites, but I thought I'd play around with the design a little.
pink birthday collage
These on the right, with the big flowers, turned out to be my favorites. The flowers are pretty "high profile," so I'm a little worried about how they will ship.
pink birthday posies side
Maybe Terri will let us know. (Don't worry, I sent extras in case of breakage!)

Here are a few of Terri's pink birthday cookie mix all together...
pink birthday terri's mix 2
pink birthday terri's mix

Terri.....I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! I miss you! I'll be sure to drink a Bass Ale in your honor tonight! :)
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig