New York: A preview

Rest assured, there is a loooooooooooong blog post coming about my trip to NYC, but I wanted you to know that you can start raising money to beat Ovarian Cancer today!


Visit Kelly Confidential and vote for your favorite cake...my team's cake is Take a Bow (hint, hint). You can vote once per day and for each vote, Electrolux will donate $1 to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. (It's free to vote!)


{Our team: me, Jen from My Kitchen Addiction & Diana from A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa.}

I was just *so thrilled* to be a part of this wonderful event and to raise money for a cause near to my heart (more on that later).

Stay tuned...more pictures and information heading your way soon.


{Yep...that's me with Buddy Valastro and Frankie from TLC's Cake Boss!!!}
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig