I think the stores in the area may be out of pink at this point! We have been waiting a long time to shop in the little girls' section!!! Don't get me wrong, I'll choose playing Legos over My Pretty Pony any day of the week, but there is something so sweet about tiny smocked dresses and little ruffled diaper covers! Thank you, Erin!!! It was fun going to the "other" side of the kids' section for once! To make these cookies:
- Using a #3 tip, outline a scalloped border in white icing.
- Thin pink and white icing with water to the consistency of syrup and cover with a damp dishcloth. Let sit for a few minutes. (Spectrum Deep Pink)
- Run a rubber spatula gently through the icing to pop any bubbles that have formed on the top. Pour the flood icings into squeeze bottles.
- Fill in cookies with the pink icing, using a toothpick to guide into the edges.
- Once about 6 or so have been filled, add dots of thinned white icing on top.
- Gently place the pre-made monograms onto the wet icing. (See previous post for monogram instructions.)
- Let sit overnight to dry.