Coconut Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

Yep. You must make it. I don't care if it's for Easter, Mother's Day, or a regular ol' weekday like I did...you MUST make this cake.


Coconut Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
You know how Bundt cakes can sometimes be heavy or too dense? Not this one. It's soft and moist, with a crispy edge, and just full of lovely coconut flavor. It's topped with a cream cheese icing, and well, cream cheese icing is the cat's meow.


cream of coconut
The secret is Cream of Coconut. You'll find this in the drink mixer section of the store...usually near the tonics, etc. Don't substitute coconut milk or coconut water here. Just don't.

Coconut Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

So, yeah. I'm sharing this recipe over at Imperial Sugar today. I'm making it again for Easter...and kind of hoping the boys make for me again for Mother's Day.
(If you need me, I'll be doing ab crunches in preparation. Not really.)

OK...go get the recipe.
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig