Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Just Blogged to Say I Love You (Vol. 11)


say i love you 11 photo vol11.jpg
1. I have to start with these tacos.  (It seems like I am constantly talking tacos.)  These babies from Picky Palate were the BIGGEST hit.  Kiddo was literally bouncing in his chair as he scarfed them down.  So good, so easy.

2. Bars, bars, bars.  I love all the bars.  (Different from the bars I loved in college.) ;) This dark chocolate chili almond is my new favorite.

3. If I'm not obsessing over tacos, I'm probably eating pizza.  I was just gifted this pizza cookbook, and I can't wait to dive in.  The crust recipes alone had me drooling, but the recipe for pizza sauce made with beer totally sold me.

4. Why don't my kitchen mistakes turn out as delicious as this one?

5. I had the pleasure of meeting the author of this book series at an event here before Christmas.  His books follow a police chief in a small town in France.  The books are utterly charming...and between solving crimes, there's a lot of great food...and romance, too.  Good reads. ♥

6. Cake Topper necklace.  Kate Spade always seems to know what I need. (I use the term "need" loosely.)

8. Speaking of cake, this one just bowled me over.  How gorgeous is that!?!

9. Cake must be followed by ice cream, right?  How about sundaes involving croissants, wine, and the cutest PINK cherries you've ever seen?

10. So, this happened.

11. Can I get an amen?

Have a happy week, you guys! ♥

9 comments:

  1. I always start drooling when I get here. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to try those tacos!! And that necklace -- OMG I just died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over the pink cherries! Pinned the tacos too. Good to see that I can vote for you again and again (I didn't realize)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...pink cherries! I need some of those!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really cute post, all of these look good! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

    Mango Juice

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink maraschino cherries use natural coloring and flavors...no crazy chemicals or dyes. They are tasty; a little bit tart and not a sweet as typical maraschinos.

    http://www.oregoncherryonline.com/index.php/natural-marachinos/pink-blush-with-stem-13-5oz.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bridget! I need your help! I know that this may be a little unorthodox but I don't know where else to turn than the very powerful world of bloggers. My mom and I started a program two years ago that teaches children and teens how to eat healthy, meal plan, shop and cook using seasonal products, and love all things nutrition! We have reached a make it or break it point because the demand for our programs is higher then we can handle - so we decided to start an IndieGoGo campaign. You write brilliantly about all things food and from the looks of it use a variety of great healthy choices. Can you help us get people excited about Rainbow Chefs and Nutrition? Please email me at gabby@rainbowchefs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover