2. Bars, bars, bars. I love all the bars. (Different from the bars I loved in college.) ;) This dark chocolate chili almond is my new favorite.
3. If I'm not obsessing over tacos, I'm probably eating pizza. I was just gifted this pizza cookbook, and I can't wait to dive in. The crust recipes alone had me drooling, but the recipe for pizza sauce made with beer totally sold me.
4. Why don't my kitchen mistakes turn out as delicious as this one?
5. I had the pleasure of meeting the author of this book series at an event here before Christmas. His books follow a police chief in a small town in France. The books are utterly charming...and between solving crimes, there's a lot of great food...and romance, too. Good reads. ♥
6. Cake Topper necklace. Kate Spade always seems to know what I need. (I use the term "need" loosely.)
8. Speaking of cake, this one just bowled me over. How gorgeous is that!?!
9. Cake must be followed by ice cream, right? How about sundaes involving croissants, wine, and the cutest PINK cherries you've ever seen?
10. So, this happened.
11. Can I get an amen?
Have a happy week, you guys! ♥