Let it Snow(cone)!

Let it Snow(cone)! ::: snowcone cookies ::: bake at 350 blog
Um, it's hot outside.  You may have noticed.

I made these little snowcone cookies, but after running errands today (are parking lots the hottest places on earth?)...I'm thinking, maybe I made them too small.  As in, a BATHTUB full of snowcone sounds perfect right about now.

Let it Snow(cone)! ::: snowcone cookies ::: bake at 350 blog
Click on over to Parade where I'm sharing the tutorial.  The top of the cookie involves NO outlining, so there's no break between the colors.  I'll show you how.  They're so simple; you know how I love simple.  Don't tell, but I'll take a cookie over a real snowcone any day.  Shhh...

Come share your favorite snowcone flavor and get the full tutorial here. :)


Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig