I got a little facelift...

Well, the blog did, not me personally. 

{Although with each passing year, I find myself more and more entranced by those Lifestyle Lift infomercials.}

The wonderfully creative Sharon from Redbud Designs is the master behind the new look.  I just love the blogs and cards she designs...and she is an absolute pleasure to work with!

One small addition you might notice in the header is the "savory" link in the navigation bar up top.  This is mainly for my benefit as I make things for dinner (no, we usually don't eat cookies for every meal) and then cannot remember where the recipe came from or how exactly I made it.  FEAR NOT, I know you are here for the sugar...so am I...those posts will not show up in your reader. Maybe if you're looking for something for lunch or dinner, you might click on over. (It's a work in progress right now, but a few yummy recipes are there.)

The main blog post area is BIGGER, which means BIGGER pictures...yay!  For right now, those older post pictures will look a little small...in between baking cookies, I'll be trying to update those.  

If you're reading this post in a reader or an email, click on over and take a peek at the new look!  I hope you love it as much as I do! ♥
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig