Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge (seriously.)

My dad is a pretty good cook.  He's master of the grill and he was always known around our neighborhood for his smoked turkeys.  His other claim to fame is Christmas fudge.  Chocolate fudge...and you can typically find him enjoying the first piece with a cold beer.

{My dad is awesome.}

So, when I received a copy of Nina Wanat's beautiful book, Sweet Confections, the fudge caught my eye immediately.  This is not my dad's fudge....this is chocolate chip cookie dough fudge.  No, you're not dreaming.
Let me tell you about it.  It's delicious.  Mine turned out a bit darker than the picture in the book, but it's still delectable.  I'm assuming it's because I was stopping the process to take pictures...don't do that.

SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig