Pumpkin season has begun!

It's official; it's pumpkin season. From the first sighting of the Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins in September to the last day of November, this is my favorite baking (and eating) season.
pumpkin cream cheese ... a must-make for fall
I am a chocolate girl, but something about pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg...ooooo, it just makes me so happy!

Let me introduce you to my new love....Pumpkin Cream Cheese. For pumpkin lovers, THIS is how to start the day!
pumpkin cream cheese ... a must-make for fall | bakeat350.net
{I promise that little ♥-shape was an accident...the cream cheese loves me back apparently.}

Pumpkin Cream Cheese
(I found this idea at Gina's WW Recipes and adapted it b/c I didn't have agave or pumpkin pie spice.)

8 oz cream cheese, softened (1/3 less fat, ok)
1/2 c canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 & 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/8 tsp allspice
1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
4 TBSP brown sugar

Beat all ingredients together until smooth. Refrigerate.


The great news is that you can make this and enjoy it all week. You know....this has me thinking about Pumpkin Spice Diet Killers. Hmmm.....

{Oh, and Starbucks...in case you are listening...can we please have the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin year-round? Pretty, please?!?}
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig