...we all scream for Ice Cream!!!
So, they won't help to beat the Texas heat, but they're much easier to bring to a picnic!
Obviously, I really couldn't decide what sprinkles I liked best on these ice cream cone cookies.
Here's how to make them:
- Using a #3 tip, outline the ice cream scoop in white or pink (or whatever color you want) royal icing.
- Using a #2 tip, outline the cone in brown (AmeriColor Chocolate Brown mixed with AmeriColor Copper).
- Thin the icings with water until they reach the consistency of a thick syrup. Cover with a damp dish towel. Let sit several minutes.
- Run a rubber spatula through the icings and transfer to squeeze bottles.
- Fill in the ice cream using a toothpick to guide into corners.
- While the icing is still wet add the sprinkles of your choice.
- Fill in the cone in brown using a toothpick to guide into corners.
- Let dry at least one hour.
- Add the cone detail using the #2 tip in brown.