Saturday, November 8, 2008

We interrupt the scheduled blog post to bring you...cheesecake!

I'll post part 2 of our cookie shipment later, but I had to post this cheesecake we had last night first. It is SO good!
This is a recipe form Martha Stewart Living magazine...No-Bake Spiderweb Cheesecake. I never got around to making it before Halloween, so I added squiggles on top instead of a spiderweb. Ganache has a different consistency than the royal icing I'm used to...you can see where my hand got a little shaky piping. (I think that means I have to make it again? Just for practice!) :) After trying it, my son declared that it should be called "dream cake." It's really that good...and rich...and not fat free! :) I'll be making this the next time we have company.

10 comments:

  1. Dream cake looks DOUBLE YUM-O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cake. It looks so delicious, it's like I wish I can grab it through the computer and eat it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!..... Maybe I will makes this for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decorating with chocolate is so difficult. When I worked in a restaurant I had to write on cakes with melted chocolate. It was horrible, you should have seen the messes I made!! Your Dream Cake looks yummmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! A dream indeed. Your swiggle came out perfect!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed

    reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



    Sarah

    http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One Whole cake kids love it and looking for more cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover