Monday, September 8, 2008

Lucky

My sister recently started a photography business, Lucky Horseshoe Photography. Molly has always had an "eye" for things...decorating, fabric, fashion (I still ask her for fashion advice!), and now taking beautiful pictures of babies, kiddos and families. I think she needs some cookies to celebrate!
Here are just a few of her pictures, featuring my sweet little nephew!
She is in Hawaii (poor thing), so if you live there or are planning a trip, give her a call for some gorgeous pictures of your family!

Molly...cookies are on the way! :) Congrats on your new business!
I used a gold luster/lustre dust for the horseshoe on the cookies. It is just mixed with a little vodka and painted on top of the dry icing.

9 comments:

  1. What a nice big sister you are Bridget, such cute cookies. Poor Molly living in the most beautiful place! I would love to plan a family vacation and have her take pictures of my family on the beach. So... Molly if you ever come back to the "main land" and you are close to Dallas gimme a call PLEASE so we can meet up and you can take pictures :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew is precious! I viewed the website and saw your son made it it in one of the pictures. I like the photos in the Baby Bodies. I am sure your sister will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need some cookies to celebrate my new blog....ha, ha!!! Those are really cute, Bridget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Thanks Bridget! What a nice "happy"! They are adorable.They have alcohol in them too? I have always loved eating your cookies with a beer, but I haven't tried vodka! I can't wait to eat them and I know that Mac will LOVE them! He asks daily for a cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, he is such a cute little boy and you're such a great sister for doing that. Love the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww poor thing - has to live in hawaii. hahha, i am jealous. we got married there and i would love to live there :) those horseshoe cookies are very cute, i know your sister will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet post bridget. good luck to Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Must be hard living far away...I know how much I miss my nieces! The cookies would make my Irish husband melt!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie! Must be hard living far away...I know how much I miss my nieces! The cookies would make my Irish husband melt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover