Tuesday, September 30, 2008

*A*M*A*Z*I*N*G*: Cookie Exchange!

It's cookie exchange time...
Amazing is the first word that came to my mind when I discovered Nancy's Fancy Cookies & Cakes this week. Please go take a look at the cookies in her Flickr photostream. Nancy is a true artist...her cookies are so incredibly beautiful! I'm in awe. I mean, just look at Henry the 8th up there! The cookie itself is so clever and then the detail work is, well, amazing!
And, Hagrid! My son and I are reading the last Harry Potter book right now, so I couldn't wait to show him this cookie. It is so cool!

Thank you, Nancy for being a part of "cookie exchange!" I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

12 comments:

  1. Wow...just wow! I can barely ice a cookie, much less make it look that great!

    I just nominated you for the E is for excellent blog award in my food blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Those are amazing! I love the baby shower, bouquet sky, and the muscle arm! I can't wait to show Mac the cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow! Those don't even look like cookies, they're so artistic! I love the Henry VIII cookie, holding his wife's head in his hand - funny in a sort of macabre way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her work is utterly amazing. I can't imagine the amount of work and time that goes into each one of those cookies. I had seen them before on the Fancy Flours blog. Love the Baby Shower cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Are these cookies eaten aftarwards or do you hang them on the wall? Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her work is crazy! I would love to know how long one cookie takes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sculpting a cookie! This is awesome, the color as well looks really well-done. I wonder how long it would take her to make one? And I am also keen if she can make something real huge, say a Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't seem to see the pictures and i googled her and its like she doesn't exist! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover