- With a #2 tip, pipe the outline of hair on the cookie in brown. (Spectrum Chocolate Brown)
- Using a #1 tip, pipe lenses of the goggles on the face in gray. (Spectrum Super Black)
- With a #2 tip, pipe the face outline in fleshtone, meeting with the hair outline. (AmeriColor Fleshtone/Copper)
- Thin brown, fleshtone and gray icings to the consistency of syrup. Cover with a damp cloth and let sit several minutes. Stir gently to pop bubbles that have formed on top.
- Pour brown into a squeeze bottle and fill in hair. Use a toothpick to coax the icing into all corners and to edges.
- Follow the same instructions with the gray icing and fill in goggles.
- Follow the same instructions with the fleshtone icing and fill in the face.
- Let dry at least 1 hour.
- Again using the #2 tip and brown icing, pipe hair detail, going back over the outside outline as well.
- Using a #1 tip, go over outline of goggles and add a nose piece.
- Using a #2 tip, add goggle straps in red. (AmeriColor Super Red)
- Change red icing bag to a #1 tip and pipe smile.
- Mix a little silver lustre (luster) dust with vodka. (The vodka will evaporate.)
- Using a small paintbrush, apply silver to the goggle lenses.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
A sweet surprise for swim coaches or a snack at the meet....