To make these Olive You Martinis....
- Outline martini glass design in white roayl icing using a #2 tip.
- Pipe a line across the top where the pink "drink" will end. (see picture)
- Thin white and pink icing to syrup-like consistency and cover with a damp dishtowel. Let sit, stir gently with a rubber spatula to pop air bubbles. (AmeriColor Deep Pink)
- Pour pink icing into a squeeze bottle and fill martini. Use a toothpick to spread into corners.
- Pour white icing into a squeeze bottle and fill in top of martini glass and bottom of stem. Use a toothpick to spread into corners.
- Let cookie set at least one hour.
- Using a #12 tip, pipe an olive/circle where the pink meets the white icing. (AmeriColor Avocado) If the olive ends up with a point on top, slightly dampen a finger and lighly tap to make more flat. (Too much water will change the color of the icing.)
- With a #1 tip, pipe a red heart in the center of each olive and make an arrow-shaped stir stick. (AmeriColor Super Red)