Given OU's poor Fiesta Bowl showing, I guess it's time to root for LSU! There's always next year.For the footballs:
- Outline the football shape in white icing using a #2 tip.
- Flood the cookie with thinned brown icing. Thin with water to the consistency of thick syrup. Cover with a damp towel and let sit for several minutes. Run a rubber spatula gently through the icing to pop any bubbles that formed on the top. Pour into a squeeze bottle. Use a toothpick to spread the icing. (Spectrum Chocolate Brown)
- Let dry for at least 1 hour.
- Using the #2 tip, add "stitching" to top of football.
- Switch to #1 tip and add side detail in white. Using yellow and purple with a #1 tip, add detail color to sides. (Purple: AmeriColor Violet; Yellow: AmeriColor Egg Yellow)