Halloween cookies so easy, it's scary


{Are you scared, yet?!?}

OK....these have to be the simplest cookies EVER!  You need 3 things:

Outline and fill the cookies with black royal icing.   While the icing is wet, sprinkle on the Disco Dust.

THAT'S IT!!!

Disco Dust is like bling for cookies.  I can't even describe how sparkly and pretty it is.  It captures the light like nothing I've ever seen.  I hope these pictures do it justice:

I bought my Disco Dust from Amazon and if you are using Swagbucks, it's a great way to try it for free.  Sweet Baking Supply also sells it and has it in a huge variety of colors!  (I used the one called "Rainbow.")

And since it's almost Halloween, let me share with you the SCARY thing about Disco Dust....it gets EVERYWHERE!!!  If you have a toddler, I'd definitely keep it out of reach.  I made these cookies a few days ago and and still seeing sparkles on my table, my floor, my FACE.  You've been warned! ;)
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig