Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Pioneer Woman Food & Friends Latest Post : Brownie Truffles

Yay, yay! It's time for another Food & Friends post over on The Pioneer Woman!

brownie truffles, 3 ways
Brownie. Truffles. 

Super easy, super fun...you STILL have time to make these for Valentine's Day, promise! 

brownie truffles, 3 ways
brownie truffles, 3 ways
My boys scarf these up (or is it down?), no matter if they're rolled in cocoa, powdered sugar, or dipped in chocolate. 

I think you need them. 


brownie truffles, 3 ways
And, I know where you can find them. Yep...they're over at Ree's


3 comments:

  1. Love making truffles now:)Pretty Bridget:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these truffles. They are really easy to make and looks really good. I wonder what it taste like when I made them, I will tell you about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover