The Pioneer Woman Food & Friends Latest Post : How to Bake with Greek Yogurt

Happy 2017!!! The first thing I'm asking you to do this year is not eat quinoa, not "detox", and not hate yourself for wearing stretchy pants for the last week and a half. I'm asking you to pop over to read my latest post on The Pioneer Woman Food & Friends.

baking with Greek yogurt


There, I'll be sharing my love for baking with Greek yogurt and how it is a wonderful substitute for other ingredients. I don't know about you, but I always have Greek yogurt in my fridge.

baking with Greek yogurt


Also, I'm sharing a recipe for an Old-Fashioned Greek Yogurt Chocolate Snacking Cake. Your new year should include more chocolate, and here's a great place to start.

baking with Greek yogurt


Join me over at Ree's for the details and recipe!


SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig