Tuesday, November 15, 2016

White Texas Sheet Cake

White Texas Sheet Cake | bakeat350.blogspot.com
We all know traditional Texas Sheet Cake, or at least I hope we all know it. My hips know it well. A soft, thin cake topped with a warm fudge and pecan icing that's poured over the hot cake. Yep, that's Texas Sheet Cake. Oh man, it's so good.

White Texas Sheet Cake | bakeat350.blogspot.com
*this post is sponsored by Imperial Sugar.

White Texas Sheet Cake | bakeat350.blogspot.com
I present to you White Texas Sheet Cake. 
The same soft textured cake, the same poured-on icing, but in this version, butter, vanilla, and toasted pecans shine.


White Texas Sheet Cake
Don't you just love toasted pecans? All the better if they're Texas pecans. ;)

White Texas Sheet Cake ... butter, vanilla, and toasted pecans shine in this version ♥
Texas Sheet Cake comes together in a flash, which makes it the perfect weeknight dinner...and it's portability makes it just the thing to bring to a potluck.

White Texas Sheet Cake ... butter, vanilla, and toasted pecans shine in this version ♥
I'm sharing my recipe over at Imperial Sugar today. Imperial is a Texas brand, so using it makes your Texas Sheet Cake all the more authentic!

Come over and grab the recipe...you'll be glad you did.


4 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful..sure to make one day..
    BTW..I have loved using Imperial Sugar and seeing your cookies through this past year..:)
    A little joy every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely amazing. I wish I had it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cake and want to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite cakes! My recipe is a little different. It uses sour cream instead of milk and ALMOND extract instead of vanilla! YUM!!!! Try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover