Sweet on Trader Joe's : Pinks & Whites

Tell me...how can one resist pink and white, flower-shaped sprinkle cookies stacked at the register? One cannot. That's the answer.




So this week, we review Trader Joe's Pinks & Whites. They are yogurt-coated shortbread cookies with sprinkles. A 10-ounce box costs $2.99.



The back of the box is just as cute as the front.





A mom's (my) take: How cute would these be stacked on a straw for a milkshake? Super cute! I'm suddenly craving a milkshake. These are crunchy and sweet...with a little added crunch from the sprinkles. I wanted these to taste like frosted animal crackers, but they didn't quite get there. Bonus points for cuteness, though.
Overall rating: 4 of 5 stars

A teenager's (Jack's) take: Think frosted animal crackers, but twice the surface area. I can't really taste the difference between the shortbread base and a traditional cookie of this type, other than a slightly tangy aftertaste. Not too hard because of the coating, and they're not messy at all. I could and probably will eat the whole box. I don't know who said it's bad to eat flowers, but they are definitely wrong.
Overall rating: 5 out of 5 stars



Trader Joe's Pinks & Whites: give them a whirl! 

[note: We have no affiliation with Trader Joe's. I'm sure they have never read this blog and have no idea who we are. Hey, we like being incognito, although we never wear sunglasses indoors. ;)]

Read all of our reviews of Trader Joe's treats and sweets here

SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig