Sweet on Trader Joe's Saturday: Soft-Baked Snickerdoodles

Helloooooo, Trader Joe's Friends! Happy Saturday!

trader joe's soft-baked snickerdoodles review : part of a weekly review series of tj's desserts and treats
Today, we're reviewing Trader Joe's Soft-Baked Snickerdoodles. I'll be honest, when I picked up the box, I didn't notice that they were labeled as being "free of wheat, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, and soy." Hmmm.

A 6-ounce box of cookies costs...I'm not sure. I can't find my receipt, but I'm going to say $2-3-ish.


trader joe's soft-baked snickerdoodles review : part of a weekly review series of tj's desserts and treats
A mom's (my) take: Like I mentioned, I didn't even notice the "wheat, milk, nut, egg, and soy free" when I purchased these cookies, so when we grabbed the box to review today, I was a little hesitant. Guess what? They're AMAZING. These two-bite cookies are nicely spiced and sweetened to perfection. The combination of the brown sugar, dates, pear and grape juice concentrates used for sweetening the cookies make for a really rich flavor. Not only are these cookies soft, they're puffy! I love them. These cookies are now on my TJ's favorites list.
Overall rating: 5 of 5 stars

A teenager's (Jack's) take: These really are AWESOME! The consistency is absolutely perfect. No, I mean that! The quintessence of "soft-baked". The classic snickerdoodle flavor is definitely here. My only wish, small as it is, is that there would be a bit more of the cinnamon flavoring... I could pick it out, but it wasn't entirely obvious. My other wish about these is that I could magically not get full while continuing to eat them...
Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars


trader joe's soft-baked snickerdoodles review : part of a weekly review series of tj's desserts and treats
Trader Joe's Soft-Baked Snickerdoodles: Buy them! 

[note: We have no affiliation with Trader Joe's. I'm sure they have never read this blog and have no idea who we are. Hey, we like being incognito, although we never wear sunglasses indoors. ;)]

Read all of our Trader Joe's sweet treats and dessert reviews

Here's what else we're loving this week:


SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig