Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas, friends!

I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a joyous Christmas! Thank you for reading the blog. The thought that decorated cookies and recipes you find here end up in your kitchens over the holidays makes me so happy!

painted christmas tree cookies ...so easy and festive! from @bakeat350
*painted Christmas tree cookie tutorial here.

We'll be filling our Christmas break with lots of family time...and lots of cookie-eating, so it may be quiet around the blog for a week or so. Well, it'll be quiet unless Trader Joe's has a new product that you must know about ASAP!

From Mr. E, Jack, (Spike, Bluebell) and me, HAPPY HOLIDAYS from our house to yours! ♥

15 comments:

  1. May the joy of Christmas give you key to every closed door; light to dispel any darkness in your life and may God grant you peace and favour. Happy Yuletide Godwin Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made your cutout cookies and gingerbread this Christmas, and both worked perfectly! Thanks for all the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Wishing you a Merry Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Bridget, I wish you the gift of time, time with your family, and friends, time to reflect, relax, and relish in all the joys of the season and of life. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Bridget! And Blessings for a great 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for inspiring me! Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bridget,
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Best wishes for a Happy New Year.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas...i found you just looking in internet, your blog is fantastic, and you are so good in your works! I hope you will come ti visit my little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry (belated) Christmas!
    I've been a reader for a few years now, but I don't think I've ever commented. I think you're absolutely brilliant and I've never had a recipe of yours not turn out :)
    (My husband polished off all but 4 sugar cookies this year - I'm not even kidding)

    Cheers to a wonderful holiday season & best wishes for a fantastic 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute blog!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Came across your blog while searching for sugar cookies inspirations and I hit the jackpot!
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge and tips.

    aljobakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover