Wednesday, October 7, 2015

This, That, and the Other...

Hey guys! Well, I've been up to my eyeballs in a couple of projects this week. I promise to get back in the swing of things with cookie decorating and recipe posts NEXT week.

I'll give you a peek of what I've been working on in a sec. In the meantime, I have two new posts up on The Pioneer Woman Food & Friends. Yay!

1. Things to Bring to a Friend in Need:
 Things to Bring to a Friend in Need

2. Five Uses for Parchment Paper in Baking:
Five Uses for Parchment Paper in Baking

Here's a preview at what else I'm working on...

A photo posted by Bridget Edwards {bake at 350} (@bridget350) on

I can't WAIT to tell you all about airbrushing! I was so nervous to use this guy and it really wasn't hard at all.

OK...more on that next week!
Is it Friday, yet???


  1. What a fun new tool..and I love that first photo and the care tray:)

  2. Bridget,
    I love all the air brushed cookies. Congrats on your posts on The Pioneer Woman's site. It can't wait for Friday too.

  3. That care tray is SO sweet! You are such a sweetheart! What a good friend :)

  4. Love your parchment and bacon ideas ! Do you grease the inside of the muffin parchment squares before filling? Thanks!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover