This, That, and the Other...

Hey guys! Well, I've been up to my eyeballs in a couple of projects this week. I promise to get back in the swing of things with cookie decorating and recipe posts NEXT week.

I'll give you a peek of what I've been working on in a sec. In the meantime, I have two new posts up on The Pioneer Woman Food & Friends. Yay!

1. Things to Bring to a Friend in Need:
 Things to Bring to a Friend in Need

2. Five Uses for Parchment Paper in Baking:
Five Uses for Parchment Paper in Baking


Here's a preview at what else I'm working on...


A photo posted by Bridget Edwards {bake at 350} (@bridget350) on

I can't WAIT to tell you all about airbrushing! I was so nervous to use this guy and it really wasn't hard at all.


OK...more on that next week!
Is it Friday, yet???
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig