Sweet on Trader Joe's Saturday: Brownie Crisp

Happy Saturday, guys! We're back...today, we're reviewing Trader Joe's Brownie Crisp.

trader joe's brownie crisp review : part of a weekly review series of tj's desserts and treats
Trader Joe's described these as "a rich brownie taste with a crisp cookie crunch." They're also gluten free and vegan. A 5-ounce package costs $2.99.

I've inhaled a (probably $7.00) mini bag of brownie brittle from the airplane snack cart before, so when I saw these at TJ's, I was curious.

trader joe's brownie crisp review : part of a weekly review series of tj's desserts and treats
A mom's (my) take: There's truth in the name here...Brownie Crisp. The pieces are crispy, chocolatey, and definitely reminiscent of a brownie. My favorite pieces were the ones with a higher chocolate chip to crisp ratio. If you love the edges and corner pieces of a tray of brownies (I'm a gooey center girl myself), I think you'll flip over these.
Overall rating: 4 of 5 stars

A teenager's (Jack's) take: I get more of a double-chocolate-cookie kind of taste from these. However, especially in those little chocolate bits on the top, it is definitely reminiscent of a good brownie. These are very good for anyone wanting a brownie, or rather a half-brownie, half-cookie, without all the mess and meltiness!
Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Trader Joe's Brownie Crisp
trader joe's brownie crisp review : part of a weekly review series of tj's desserts and treats

[note: We have no affiliation with Trader Joe's. I'm sure they have never read this blog and have no idea who we are. Hey, we like being incognito, although we never wear sunglasses indoors. ;)]

Read all of our Trader Joe's sweet treats and dessert reviews

What else we're loving this week:



SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig