Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Pi Day!!! (3.14)

Happy Pi Day, y'all!  March 14th...3.14!

If you love the idea of pi (pie) day as much as I do, I have a few ideas for treating your family and friends today.

PS...sorry for no new pi/pie recipe this morning.  For the last few days, I've been here (where I think I ate the equivalent calories to 20 pies, but did not make pie):
THE Lodge mantle (with boots!) ♥
{More on that Monday.}

pi cookies!
PI Cookies:

12 favorite pie recipes for pi day 3.14!
Favorite Pie Recipes:

Happy Pi Day!
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Pi Day, I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget,
    Happy Pi Day and the pies look great. You must have had such a great time at the ranch. I'm so jealous. Did you get to ride any horses while you were at the ranch?
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover