1. Spring! Are you ready?!? I am. Even though every outdoor surface is covered in yellow pollen, it's nice to be in the garden again. (I use the term "garden" loosely. It's where I go to kill things.) Anyway...I found flowering quince at the nursery and a sweet employee there told me that it "thrives on neglect." Woo Hoo! Perfect!
2. Saturday, I made these for lunch. You should make them, too. Like, now.
3. This kitchen. That red oven. This is what my dreams are made of.
4. I may be ready for spring, but not necessarily the humidity. I picked this up and Ulta last week...because Ulta is impulse-buy-headquarters...and I actually really like it. I use it under my other styling products. I'll report back when the humidity is back up to 98%.
5. These. Just give me that whole tray.
6. Spinach, artichoke, parmesan? Hello, marriage made in heaven.
7. Um, I can't stop thinking about this icebox cake.
8. Have you heard? In June, KitchenAid is coming out with CERAMIC BOWLS for their mixers. I think I need one...or seven.
9. Salted caramel blondies. I am SO making these.
10. Kiddo started an Etsy shop. He's crafting these lamp finials out of bullets. Don't worry...they don't shoot when you turn on your lamp; there's no gunpowder inside. They're perfect for a hunting lodge, office, man cave, etc. (but maybe not that kitchen I linked up above.) ;) I hope you don't mind me giving him a little shout-out here. I'm proud of him for stepping out and trying a little business venture all on his own.
11. I leave you with this thought.
Have a wonderful week! Watch out for the pollen!