If you want to get a head start on your Valentine cookies this year (it's only 3 weeks away), here are some ideas for you. All 5 of these cookie designs are simple and easy to recreate:
- Carved initials in a tree: If piping letters isn't your thing, you'll love these. The initials are added with a food coloring pen. Easy Peasy.
- True Love: Morticia & Gomez, Lucy & Ricky, William & Kate...which couples would make it on to your cookies? I love the way the colors pop on the black outline with these.
- The Perfect Pair: Ok...the puns are endless with these little sock cookies. "I'd be lost without you." ;)
- Olive You Martini Cookies: These are some of my favorite cookies ever. I so wish olives really *did* have heart-shaped pimentos. ♥
- Double-decker striped hearts: And, this is where my obsession with the double-decker cookies was born. Two cookies in one, people!!!
Here are some of my favorite valentine cookies from other blogs:
- lovebirds from the Sweet Adventure of Sugarbelle
- perfect lips from Sweetopia
- my fuzzy valentine from LilaLoa
- vintage valentine cookies from Bakerella
- star trek valentine cookies from SemiSweet Designs
Will you be making Valentine cookies this year?