I Only Have Pies for You.

Here we are.  The beginning of Thanksgiving week...or pie week, as I like to think of it.  

Today, I bring you some of my favorite fall pies, perfect for your Thanksgiving feast.  

Just click the links for the full recipes.

sweet potato pie plus links to several pies perfect for Thanksgiving!
1. Sweet Potato Pie.  It was years before I ever tried making sweet potato pie.  I would pass over pumpkin for sweet potato EVERY time now.  If you don't love pumpkin pie, try sweet potato!

cranberry apple pie plus links to several pies perfect for Thanksgiving!
2. Cranberry Apple Pie.  This has been my go-to pie recipe for years now.  It's beautiful and delicious without fail.  A family favorite.

pecan chewies plus links to several pies perfect for Thanksgiving!
3. Pecan Chewies. Mini pecan pies...without all of the pecan pie goo.  You know what I mean?  These are irresistible.

pie crust primer plus links to several pies perfect for Thanksgiving!
4. Pie Crust Primer.  Nervous about making a pie crust?  Don't be.  It's easy as....pie.

perfect graham cracker crust plus links to several pies perfect for Thanksgiving!
5. Perfecto Graham Cracker Crust. Probably the easiest crust you'll ever make.


The following recipes I have not made myself, but I trust these bakers...and these pies look fantastic!

If you're looking to make something other than pie, check out this round-up of clever alternatives to pies for Thanksgiving!

Happy Pie Week!
What's your favorite Thanksgiving pie?  Tell me (or leave a link to the recipe) in the comments!

SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig