1. Oh MY gosh...macarons on a stick, decorated like teddy bears. Can you HANDLE the cute?!?
2. You may know that I love, love, love Jessica and her recipes. This, for example, has become a staple around here. A few days ago, I made this salad from her blog and all three of us were CRAZY for it. Yes, crazy for a SALAD. It's that good.
3. The latest Boden catalog arrived in the mail. These are one of the 42 items I have dog-eared.
4. When we were in DC, I wore this dress at least 3 times. (I bought the black version in the store; I don't see it online, but this green one is cute.) Anyhoo...it's comfortable, flattering, and ON SALE...I think I paid around $25 for mine. I mixed it up with a couple of Stitch Fix cardigans and now may wear it every day for the rest of the summer. (PS: it looks much shorter on the model than it does on me.)
5. Don't these just scream summer deliciousness?!?
6. Chocolate Facial. Yes, please.
7. Speaking of chocolate...these brownies. I want to jump right through my screen to grab one.
8. I have perfume issues. My mom and my nana were one-perfume ladies. My mom wore Cinnabar; my nana wore Youth Dew. I'm always on the hunt for "my" perfume. My last two favorites have been discontinued, but a few weeks ago, I found Noelle by Benefit. Cardamon, Jasmine, Black Pepper, Vanilla Beans, Patchouli? I think I'm in love.
9. A few of you told me about this Cheerios commercial. It is so sweet; break out your hankies, people. And here's one more video, just for fun...Convos with my 2 Year Old, "The Cookie."
What are you loving lately?