2. This mascara.
3. Can a person fall in love with quiche? I believe, yes.
4. Have you *had* Jeni's Ice Cream? If it is available to you, please eat a pint for me. I promise, the calories won't count. Never heard of it? Pop over, see where a few of us visited (and possibly sampled every single flavor), and drool.
5. Now that we've eaten our ice cream, let's be sensible with 2-ingredient pancakes: banana + egg. Seriously. I can't wait to try this...and top them with chocolate chips, or maybe Nutella.
6. Wasabi Noodles. I need you in my life.
7. Gingham cake stand. I need you in my life, too.
8. I've gone through several books lately that I *haven't* really enjoyed...but this one, I did. Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand. Not heavy, not difficult, just a good read...I looked forward to tucking into bed with it every night.
What are you loving lately?