Hey guys! Is it fall in your neck of the woods, yet? It is still HOT here, so I'm *still* wearing my white jeans and sandals. Totally allowed after Labor Day if it's 90 degrees, right?
2. Fried Okra Chunks! CHUNKS!!! I only want to eat things in chunks from now on.
3. On the importance of a print button. (This is one of the funniest blog posts of all time.)
4. This dress. In houndstooth...or dots...or purple, but I think it might be too short. Do you hesitate to order clothes online like I do? I'm a clothes-ordering-chicken.
5. I'm on an avocado kick these days. As in EVERY day for lunch, I mash up an avocado with lemon juice, salt, and pepper and spread it on toasted sourdough. How do YOU eat it? I may need some variety.
6. Love this. (Just want it to be 75% off.)
7. Bobbi Brown. I'm usually a "drug store" makeup buyer. Last spring, Mr. E gifted me a Nordstrom gift card, so I had my makeup done at Bobbi Brown. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I walked away with a gift card balance of $0...and very happy. Six months later, my eyeshadows and eyeliner are still more than half full. So, I went back. This time for foundation, concealer, powder...and of course, lipstick. Always lipstick. I think the gel eyeliner is my favorite product, but I love it all.
What have you been loving lately? Specifically, what makeup do you love?