The cookies arrived along with a copy of the Tate's Bake Shop Cookbook. The box of chocolate chip cookies lasted about 2 minutes. My boys and I DEVOURED them!
Here's Mr. E's review, "These are the best crispy chocolate chip cookies I've ever eaten."
Here's what I like about them....
- they're delicious...that's the most important thing,
- they look homemade,
- they're perfect to have on hand or give as a gift.
And, the cookbook....the forward is by Ina Garten. Right there, I'm sold. Ina knows her stuff. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking that moving to the Hamptons to be near Kathleen King (From Tate's) and Ina just might be my idea of heaven.
Here's a sampling of recipes from the book:
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies,
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Blueberry and White Chocolate Tart
....a Cookie and Bar Tower (included 3 kinds of cookies, blondies and brownies!!!)
....and a Tate's Bake Shop Cookbook!!!
- visit Tate's website and leave a comment here with the the item you'd most like to try.
THERE'S MORE!!! Bake at 350 readers will receive 15% off any purchase from Tate's now through December 31st with the code: cookie
***Giveaway now closed***