Monday, July 19, 2010

Christmas in July


I love giving homemade gifts for the holidays.  Here's the problem...I typically think of it, oh, around December 15th. 

The gals at A Southern Fairytale, According to Kelly and Skip to my Lou are hosting a Holiday Bake Craft and Sew Along.  Starting today, click over to each blog for handmade and homemade Christmas and holiday ideas.

A Southern Fairytale will be hosting the baking section (you'll find me there today)!
According to Kelly has the crafting ideas,
and Skip to my Lou will have sewing gifts!

I can't and am so happy to be a part of this! I'm making my list of homemade gifts.  How about you?

11 comments:

  1. I've had a list last year but due to some circumstances not under my control, I fell way behind, even though I did a few. But this year, I am on it...made some of the Quilt already, made the cooking/baking list. Plan on trying some of the cookie deco from your blog.......thank you so much for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas lights cookies are too cute! Visited A Southern Fairytale and would have left a comment there too but I couldn't see a way to do that without linking up a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla Bean Bake....thank you! The link for comments on A Southern Fairytale is at the TOP of the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same! Always thinking of cute DIY ideas a week before! I love your blog, I voted for you at click 2 houston!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED LOVED LOVED are so cute! They are inspiring me to try my hand at decorating some cookies... something I've NEVER done! Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these great ideas of an early start of getting Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just visited "University of Cookies." I love it!!! Thank you so much for that tip on putting on the tip on the piping bag. That was so useful and appreciative. I'm embarking on a new venture and I want to learn how to decorate cakes & cookies. Thank you for your knowledge Bridget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome post! I am giving the one hour bag to my 8th grade daughter who has just started sewing. I love the initial art and nuts and plan to try them both out. Now I just need a weekly reminder post to get stuff done before Christmas! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cookies are amazing !!

    Be blessed-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover