Friday, June 12, 2009

Gearing up for the 4th…get your STARS on!

Proud to be a Blissfully Domestic Contributor

It's an age old dilemma….what to bring to the 4th of July cookout or any summer get-together?


{For the rest of the story, please visit my post over at Blissfully Delish! See you there!}


  1. I seriously LOVE those! Adorble.

  2. I love these stars. They are perfect to bring over!

  3. Those are too cute. You are so talented!

  4. Adorable!! We have a late 4th party (Max's soccer coach owns fireworks stand) to attend I may have to try these!!!

  5. Can't wait to try some these ideas. My husband turns 50 this July 4th and we're have a huge cook out and fireworks show. Something like these would be great to make.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover