Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookie packaging

Have you seen the cookie boxes from Martha Stewart? Oh my goodness....they are so cute! She has a few different designs. They are available at Michael's and WalMart (in the craft/fabric area)!

Here's the interior box...I love that little scalloped edge and there is a piece of polka-dot, waxed tissue paper for each box.
That box slides into the exterior box and it comes with pre-cut ribbon and a coordinating label.
When I went back to Michael's for more last weekend, they were sold out. :( So, if you see them and you're giving cookies this year, snatch them up while you can!!!

11 comments:

  1. Those boxes are amazing and my style! I will keep an eye out for them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fancy boxes too!! I love the polka dot paper :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ornament cookies look even more beautiful with the gold hanger tops. Cool boxes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute! I have the same cutter and was planning on using it this weekend, mine will so not look like yours! Those are adorable! I was planning on taking the easy way out and use sanding sugar ha ha! I also love your boxes! I saw them at Michaels after I had already bought my packaging--oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just used those boxes last night too! They are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog while looking for cooking sites earlier in the day. I really want to make some decorated sugar cookies and was wondering if you could share your icing recipe? Mine never hardens up right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boxes are to DIE for! I didn't see them before and now it's too late!!

    The cookies are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy...I'm so sorry...I've been out of town. I use the recipe on the package of Ateco meringue powder. I also add a few drops of extract (clear) depending on the cookie flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice packaging so cute, do you accept order?

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I know where you got the label?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover