These are cookies I made for her "girls' night out" party before she got married. I know...pretty sexy! ;) I used my gingerbread lady and man cookie cutters and had to nip them in at the waist quite a bit.
To make them...
- Outline basic "outfit"...bra and panties or nightgown using a #2 tip in your choice of color.
- With another #2 tip, outline body in flesh tone. (AmeriColor Copper/Fleshtone)
- Thin outfit icing to the consistency of syrup. Cover with a damp cloth and let sit several minutes. Stir gently to pop bubbles that have formed on top. Pour into a squeeze bottle and fill in outfit. Use a toothpick to coax the icing into all corners and to edges.
- After filling in about 6 to 8 outfit, add dots in thinned icing, if desired.
- Using the same method as above, thin and flood body in flesh tone.
- Let dry at least one hour.
- Using a #1 tip, add details to outfits, such as "dot" straps.
- Using a #1 tip, add curly hair. (Spectrum Chocolate Brown was used here.) For an example of straight hair, click here.
- Again, using a #1 tip, pipe a heart-shaped mouth in red. (Spectrum Super Red)
Happy Birthday, Molly!