Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Here's a peek at a little Christmas baking...

...waiting for sparkling sugar tomorrow morning....


  1. omg Bridget!!! I cannot believe how many cookies you decorated! Is that how many you usually do?!! I am in shock at your abilities. You deserve a massage after that! For real! Oh I'm tired just looking at it all. So pretty.

  2. and also are those on a really long table? i am so curious about all this!

  3. Maura...

    I'm making 426 of these babies. This is a little over a third of them. :) Yes, it's a long table...can I just tell you how thankful I am that we bought a dining room table that seats 8 after we got married?!?!!?

  4. wow. that is really impressive. they all look so delicious.

  5. Oh my goodness! I can't believe all of those cookies! How can you do that?


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Happy baking! :)
(Comments, especially on busy giveaways, may take a minute to show...thank you for your patience.)

Pin It button on image hover